Guidelines For Working With Research Methodologist
- We wish you the best of luck in whatever choices you pursue in your academic career; however, we will not write your dissertation for you. Please do not request our services if that reason is why you are interested in our coaching.
- Earning your doctorate has its financial challenges; unfortunately, we are unable to assist you if you do not have the available funds. However, once you’re able to enlist our coaching, we will be more than happy to serve and help you overcome any challenges.
- Please respect the fact that our fees are final. While we are more than happy to serve as guides and lead you through this dissertation process, our fees are fair representations of the coaching in which we provide. Each person on our team is a respected professional in his or her field. While he or she may push you to overcome your challenges, he or she will always have your back.
- Along with these exceptional services, there is an established and proven model of success, which helps students achieve each task at a pace most appropriate for them. Our fees are appropriate for the services rendered, but we are mindful of any financial issues in which you may struggle. With this issue in mind, if you are interested in hiring our team to coaching you through your dissertation, we will gladly construct an individualized payment plan so that you do not have to pay your fee all at once.
- While the team at Research Methodologist will never push you to make decisions that make you uncomfortable, we are here to work. Please do not request our services if you are unsure as to whether or not you wish to work hard.
- You are a dedicated scholar struggling to balance an enormous workload; however, we cannot help you unless there are clearly established forms of communication. Please ensure that you are absolutely sure that you will be present and available.
- At Research Methodologist, we will always respect your choices; however, we do ask that you return the favor. Our team has decades worth of knowledge and expertise, and any advice we share is given with your best interests at heart. Please be coachable.
- While we will never turn away from serious and dedicated students, we do not have time for people who use unethical means to achieve their goals. We expect honesty and integrity, and in return, we will also abide by these same standards.
- Acknowledging that you need help is not a sign of weakness but one of strength and courage. Our team will not let you down, but you must have faith in yourself that you can accomplish this feat. If we do not have any doubts about whether or not you can graduate, you shouldn’t either.